"When you are new at sheep-raising and your ewe has a lamb, your impulse is to stay there and help it nurse and see to it and all. After a while, you know that the best thing you can do is walk out of the barn." -Wendell Berry
Greetings Valley Roots CSA Market Member,
Today is the last day to register for the 2017 CSA Fresh Box. Please log into the market and order the Fresh Box, along with the weekly GMO-free egg or grass-fed ground beef option, and any other meat, dairy, or value added item, by TODAY by 4 pm.
We do have a cut-off so please get your order in sooner rather than later!
Ordering is easy:
1) Click this link: valleyrootsfoodhubcsa.localorbit.com/users/sign_in
2) Enter your email and password. You can reset if needed. Hit the "Remember Me" button.
3) This will take you into your account dashboard. From there you will see at the top right of the page: ORDER SUPPLIERS ABOUT. Hit ORDER.
4) Select the items you want to purchase. The CSA Fresh box is at the top.
5) When finished go to CHECKOUT.
6) Enter credit card information.
7) Then, hit PLACE ORDER.
If you have any questions, please give me a call or email: 719-588-8245 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see past boxes here, just select a time period from July-September:
Pick Up Locations:
-Alamosa at the Local Food Coalition office starting at 12 pm
-Creede and Del Norte starting about 10 am (contact us for delivery details)
-Crestone at Chokecherry Farm starting at 2 pm
-Saguache at Saguache Works starting at 3 pm
-Salida starting at 4 pm (843 H St)
Testimonial and more information here:
We are also hiring! Want to get involved in building the Colorado local food system in the Valley, Chaffee County, and Colorado Regional?
In food we trust,